Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spotlight On . . .

I've been contemplating doing this for a while so I guess I'll begin today.  As I go about my days, running errands or enjoying lunch or dinner out every once in a while, or even needing something repaired around the house,  I run across a business or restaurant that really makes me feel good about spending my money with them.  So, I've decided that when I encounter one of these fine places or people, I will blog about them so that anyone in the area who reads my blogs can check them out.  A little free advertising so to speak.

Today I wish to highlight:

Westborn Tailor & Cleaners is located at  22668 Michigan Avenue, DearbornMI 48124. 

 While I've been aware that they were there for a while, I never had need of a tailor so I never thought to go into the shop.  Well, in the past year, our family has had that need several times and I'm glad I finally went in.  Daughter, Caitlyn, and I each needed dresses altered.  The job on each dress was beautifully done and the fit was perfect.  

My dear one has a very nice wool overcoat.  The lining was a wreck last year and he wore it anyway.  This year I decided a new lining was probably a lot less expensive than a new overcoat.  The smile on his face when he wore it the first time after the repair was priceless.  Again, the job was flawless.  

Son, Josh, needed some work done on his Air Force uniforms and he was looking sharp when he wore them for field training this summer. 

Currently, they are hemming a pair of slacks for me.
Sam Sabbagh and Mariam Eid were kind enough to let me take their photo and share it with you.


So, if you are in need of alterations, or dry cleaning, I highly recommend Westborn Tailor & Cleaners.  The staff is very friendly, the work is done quickly, the price is very reasonable and the quality is top notch. Thank you Sam and Miriam and all of your employees who make my life a little easier! I'm glad you're in the neighborhood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment