Saturday, August 3, 2013

Spot Light On . . .

It is time for another introduction to one of my favorite places.

This time I'll introduce you to Merci Massage. "Your muscles will thank you."

Massage therapist and owner, Madeleine Dechy and her staff of 5 therapists, are available at 3 different locations to relax and de-stress you.


I've been getting massages at Merci since Madeleine began her practice working out of her own home, and believe me, my muscles are grateful; as is my brain.  It's my time to slow down and take time for me. 

She now has offices in Redford, Canton and Wixom.   Merci massage sessions range from 30-120 minutes.  The prices vary by location, but if you become a regular and go monthly, she takes $5 off your price.  Also, every 5th massage earns you an extra 15 minutes (so amazing)!  Gift certificates are available. 

Looking for a great gift?  Need some "me" time?  Do yourself a favor and call Merci at (313) 350-7089 or go online to Appointments@MERCImassage.com and make an appointment with one of the therapists.  Your muscles will thank you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment