Sunday, April 28, 2013

Toothbrush Tales

I don't know about anyone else, but we have issues with toothbrushes at our house.

I was standing in our tiny 1/2 bath the other day and marveling at the fact that there were 6 toothbrushes on top of the toothbrush holder. (Since they changed the handle shapes on the toothbrushes they no longer fit into the holder.)

Ok, so 6 toothbrushes downstairs. I was curious to know how many were upstairs since I know that several of the kids keep theirs in their bedroom to avoid it being used by someone else.  I know, gross. 

On my last Target run, I bought 12 new toothbrushes, four each of three different brands because it is impossible to get 11 different colors so they are easy to tell apart.  

Then, I went collecting.  In three bathrooms I came up with 20 toothbrushes!  I get that there are quite a few of us here, but only 11!
These do not include said toothbrushes that are kept in bedrooms, mine or my dear one's because I know which ones they are or our tenacious one's because she has a battery powered "twirly" toothbrush that I know no one else uses.  

This is far from the first time I have done this.  I've just never counted before to see how many I threw away.  

I will never solve this riddle.  I just felt like sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment