Sunday, April 29, 2012

Recalculating

If you have  a GPS, you've probably heard that word many a time.  I have, because the first GPS I used couldn't find the road we needed when it was right in front of us and it "recalculated" a lot. And, because I often figure out where I'm going half way through the directions and take my own route. My GPS doesn't appreciate that.

Last week, that was my word for each day.

I woke up with a plan and several times had to recalculate because something(s) happened that forced me to change my plans.

Everything worked out, as it always does, most often better than planned.  We have to keep a sense of humor about life or we find ourselves getting upset rather than just recalculating and realizing that there's more than one way to do things and still get done what needs doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment