Sunday, July 28, 2013

750 Words

So, as you've witnessed, my writing has practically come to a stand still.

This is slightly depressing and very annoying.  I find that this typically happens when I have too much on my mind.

So, I've joined a web site that is supposed to help me "brain dump" so that I can focus on writing again.

It's called 750words. com.   It's a sight for encouragement.

The goal is to write 750 words every day. That is three pages.  It is unedited, unsupervised, and unread by anyone but you, unless you choose to give out your user name and password to friends so they can get to your site.

So far I have two 750 words or more days.  I have signed up for the August challenge.  I have decided to that if I meet the goal of 750 words for 31 days straight I will take Wayne for a Yogurtopia!

If you meet the goal, your name gets posted on the "Wall of Awesome!"  If you skip a day or more, you end up on the "Wall of Shame."  Frankly, I don't like the sound of that but it is what it is.  Here's hoping for Awesome.

Now, hopefully, on to more blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment